Privacy notice of EURAXESS BULGARIA
EURAXESS Bulgaria as a EURAXESS BHO processes your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Statement of EURAXESS ( https://www.euraxess.bg/useful-information/privacy-statement )
The coordination of EURAXESS Bulgaria and the management of the Bulgarian portal (www.euraxess.bg) is carried out by Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” (hereinafter referred to as “the Coordinator”, “we” or “EURAXESS Bulgaria”)
The Coordinator performs its activities with regard to the processing of personal data in accordance with the described in the Privacy Statement of EURAXESS and the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Bulgarian data protection act.
- Contact details of the coordinator of EURAXESS Bulgaria:
Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
Address: 15 Tzar Osvoboditel Blvd., 1504, Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel. +359 2 9308 200
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer of the Coordinator:
Assoc. Prof. Eliza Stefanova, PhD
Address 15 Tzar Osvoboditel Blvd., Room 12, 1504, Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel. +359 2 9308 423,
- Contact details of the EURAXESS BHO at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohirdski”:
Mrs. Svetlana Dimitrova
What personal data does EURAXESS Bulgaria collect for you as a registered user?
EURAXESS Bulgaria collects and processes the following categories of personal data for registration on the website ( https://www.euraxess.bg/) and creating EURAXESS user profile:
- Your e-mail address – This information is provided by you when you register an account and is necessary for creating your account and access to the platform.
- Your name, current living country, organization/company (mandatory information) – This information should be provided by you for fulfilling your EURAXESS account and in order to use the opportunities of the “My EURAXESS private area”.
- Your city, province, current job position, department, gender, personal website, telephone number, fax, Skype, LinkedIn, Twitter, additional information provided by you (optional information) – This information could be provided by you when you fulfill your EURAXESS account. The information is processed for the purpose of supplementing your account and using the opportunities of the “My EURAXESS private area”.
EURAXESS Bulgaria processes these data according to the Privacy Statement of EURAXESS and on the grounds of Art. 6, para 1, letter “a” of GDPR, namely based on your explicit consent.
How does the Coordinator store your personal data?
EURAXESS Bulgaria keeps the personal data of the account holders in accordance with the Privacy Statement of EURAXESS . If you should decide to withdraw your consent, please contact the Coordinator by e-mail .
EURAXESS Bulgaria stores your personal data in a secure, controlled access environment by taking adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss of your information, breakthroughs in our information systems, data destruction, etc. In the event that there is a risk of breach of the protection of your personal data, we will take appropriate actions and inform you promptly.
What rights do you have with respect to your personal data that the Coordinator processes?
You may ask the Coordinator to give you access to the personal data processed for you, to request rectification or completion of your information, to receive the data processed for you in a machine-readable format, to object to the processing of your data, limit their processing, and withdraw your consent to processing, or request that all data be erased if the conditions and legal prerequisites are met.
You can exercise your rights by sending your request via e-mail to the indicated contact details above.
You have the right to report or complain about concerns about violation of your personal data protection rights to the competent regulatory body: Commission for Personal Data Protection, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, www.cpdp.bg.
Who can we provide your personal information to?
The Coordinator processes your personal data as described in accordance with the Privacy Statement of EURAXESS and nothing of the provided personal data will be handled out to third parties. The information may be shared between any of the other coordinators of EURAXESS for provision of the service.
It is possible, at the request of a state or judicial authority, and subject to a legal obligation, the University may disclose your personal data, including for national security purposes.
You can find the full text of the Privacy notice of the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” on the website: https://www.uni-sofia.bg/