Net Wide Train-the-Trainer training
07 November 2019, Borovets, Bulgaria
Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” is organizing Net Wide Train-the-Trainer training within the ongoing EURAXESS TOP IV Project.
The EURAXESS staff from the centers interested to extend their services will be offered a Train the Trainer program for providing services and advice on career development of researchers. The topics of the training programme are related to for providing services and advice on career development of researchers and include:
- How to organize a successful conference/networking event
- Career Development Centre (how to set up an EURAXESS CDC)
- Leaving Academia and Career Paths Beyond the University
- Open Science and Responsible Research and Innovation
- Overview of Researcher Career Paths or Options
- Career Coaching
- IPR & Entrepreneurial Skills
- Job Search & Application (support to job search, CV writing, interview techniques)
- The national portal services & functionalities
- External Career Supports (inc. all online tools)
- Skills Documentation & Skills Gap Identification
- Awareness training on diversity and inclusion (Intercultural Communication).
The training will offer sessions both for newcomers and for advanced EURAXESS staff. Each participant will be expected to deliver at least one training (in person/webinar) to researchers in his organization/country on the topics that were provided within 6 months after the training.
Contact the EURAXESS centres and Local Contact Points in your country and learn how to take part in the trainings/webinars to be organized by the EURAXESS staff members who attended the Net-Wide Train-the-Trainer sessions.
Visit EURAXESS portal and find useful resources and tools related to Career Development, HRS4R, Jobs and Funding and more.