START DATE10/03/2021 - 13:30
END DATE10/03/2021 - 14:45
The webinar provides support to EURAXESS staff in order to serve better refugee researchers in the context of COVID-19 pandemic
The webinar provides support to EURAXESS staff in order to serve better refugee researchers in the context of COVID-19 pandemic.
Preparation Tasks before the training
1. Participants are expected to explore the BRiDGE video blog:
And share their own experience (if any) during the session or just comment/ask questions.
2. Please, try to prepare a draft plan for the first meeting and compare with the example:
And see if through your plan you will be able to get all this information at the first meeting.
Registration – please, send an email !
until 10 Mar 2021, 13:00 CET
13.30 – 13.40 - Opening
- Welcome – 5 min.
- Why we are here? – Presentation of BRiDGE projects – 5 min. - Eleni Andrianopulu, BRiDGE Project Coordinator, Bielefeld University
13. 40 – 14.05 – What can we learn from others’ experience in COVID-19? – 25 min. Ass. Prof. Ourania Tzoraki, University of the Aegean
- Lesvos camps story – 15 min.
- Tips and tricks – 10 min.
- Questions– 5 min.
14.05 – 14.25 – What else do we have at hand online? – 20 min. - SVETLANA DIMITROVA, SOFIA UNIVERSITY
- EURAXESS Intercultural Assistant
- BRiDGE online tools for mentors
- EURAXESS TOP IV Mentoring Program
- Questions – 5 min.
14.25 – 14.45 – Module „Discussion and Personal Experience” – 20min.