ORGANISATION NAMEUniversity of Chemistry and Technology Prague
ORGANISATION COUNTRYCzech Republic
RESEARCH FIELDNatural sciences
CAREER STAGERecognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
Dagmar Prochazkova Fund
The University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague established the Dagmar Procházková Fund to support scientific projects of academic workers with international experience from whom it can be expected that they will continue their professional career at UCT Prague.
The Fund is named after Ing. Dagmar Procházková, CSc., who graduated from the Faculty of Chemical Technology in Inorganic Chemistry, and from the Faculty of Chemical Engineering in Technical Cybernetics; the Fund is established from financial resources donated from her estate.
Current call information
- Two 2-year starting grants can be awarded in 2019
- Financial support provided from the Fund per grant will be 2 400 000 CZK
- Implementation of the project shall start no later than on 1 February 2020
- The deadline for the proposal submission is on 18 April 2019 at 15:00 CET
- The result of the proposals evaluation will be announced by 14 June 2019
For more information on applicant´s eligibility and call terms and conditions as well as tender rules and principles can be found at https://www.vscht.cz/research/dagmar-prochazkova-fund
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.