ORGANISATION/COMPANYLublin University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/09/2019 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK24
DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER STUDIES OF THE LUBLIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY announces a competition for the post of Assistant Professor at the Institute of Electrical Engineering and Electrotechnologies
Candidates who wish to apply for this post are requested to submit the following documents:
▪ a written application for the competition;
▪ a statement on the fulfilment of the conditions specified in Article 113, items (2) and (3) of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
▪ the candidate's statement that the Lublin University of Technology will be his or her primary workplace;
▪ personal questionnaire;
▪ a copy of the diploma of the doctoral degree;
▪ list of scientific achievements (publications, participation in conferences, participation in research projects, international cooperation);
▪ work plan for the position of assistant professor;
▪ candidate's declaration of consent to the processing of personal data;
in the secretariat of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the LUT, room 216, Nadbystrzycka 38A, 20-618 Lublin until 13 September 2019.
▪ Degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences in the field of electrical engineering,
▪ fluent knowledge of the Polish language in speech and writing;
▪ active knowledge of English documented by scientific publications;
▪ didactic experience at the academic level;
▪ scientific activity documented by high bibliometric indicators;
▪ documented information on completed courses, training, engineering and programming skills and knowledge of foreign languages;
▪ experience in construction and implementation activities.
EURAXESS offer ID: 437355
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.