ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/07/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The contest is open to persons who meet the requirements specified in art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018, the Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1668, as amended) and in § 67 of the Statute of the University of Economics in Katowice, and also comply with the following eligibility criteria:
• they have the academic title of professor or the academic degree of doctor habilitated
in the field of economic sciences or doctoral degree as well as significant and creative achievements
in academic or professional work, confirmed by resolution of the faculty council, appropriate from the point of view of future employment, based on the opinion of two reviewers and a positive opinion of the Central Commission for Degrees and Titles. In the case of foreigners applying for employment for the post of associate professor, whose academic degree can not be considered equivalent to the relevant Polish academic title on the basis of an international agreement, it is required to submit a nostrified school diploma confirming the possession of a scientific degree,
• have documented scientific achievements and research activity in the field of economics
• have documented experience in conducting didactic classes at the university in economics and management,
• have documented achievements in the education of scientific staff after obtaining the academic degree of habilitated doctor,
• have documented experience in organizing international scientific conferences,
• documented knowledge of one of the congress languages (preferred English language). In the case of foreigners it is required to demonstrate knowledge of the Polish language,
• indicated the University of Economics in Katowice as a basic place of work within the meaning of the provisions of the Law on Higher Education and Science.
A person employed as an associate professor at the Department of Accountancy at the Department of Finance and Insurance will be responsible for the implementation of tasks related to: education of students of the University of Economics in Katowice, scientific development and scientific research, including cooperation with scientific institutions and business environment entities in the implementation objectives of the Faculty and the University, organizational activity for the Department / Faculty / University and other duties entrusted by superiors.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2019.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract.
Gross basic salary:
1. associate professor (holding the academic title of professor) (full time of work, basic place of work) - PLN 7,500 (seven thousand five hundred zlotys)
2. associate professor (holding the postdoctoral degree) (full time, basic place of work) - PLN 6,400 (six thousand four hundred zlotys)
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice for employment,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the immediate superior,
• statement about the primary / additional job,
• statement on legal capacity, criminal record and use of public rights,
• a statement of consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 30/2019 / PN / KR / WFiU"
(the effectiveness of the notification is determined by the date of receipt of the parcel to the University) to the following address:
HR Management Office (1/31 Rector's building)
ul. May 1 50
• personally with an annotation on the documents "Announcement No. 30/2019 / PN / KR / WFiU",
to the HR Management Office at the University of Economics in Katowice,
ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice, the Rector's building; def. 1/31, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for submitting documents: from 27/06/2019 to 07/07/2019.
After initial verification of submitted offers, from 18.07 to 24.07.2019, interviews will be held with selected candidates.
The contest will be settled by: July 26, 2019.
If the candidate is interested in taking part in subsequent recruitment processes conducted by the University for the next year, he should include a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including personal data other than those that are required.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Economics in Katowice, with headquarters at ul. May 1, 50, 40- 287
in Katowice, hereinafter referred to as "the administrator".
2. You can read the administrator's RODO  with the appropriate information on the administrator's website and
in the Administrator's Public Information Bulletin.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in a relationship
with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation
on data protection) [Dz.U. EU. L. from 2016. No. 119, item 1, with later MEET.].
EURAXESS offer ID: 416804
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.