ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/07/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
• have a PhD degree and at least five years of work experience in didactic or scientific and didactic positions in higher education or have a master's degree and at least five years of experience in expert, advisory or managerial positions. In the case of foreigners applying for employment for the post of a lecturer whose higher education diploma, professional title or academic degree can not be considered equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma and professional title under an international agreement, a nostrified school diploma is required,
• have documented experience in teaching classes
from the area of budget accounting and labor cost accounting, confirmed by a positive assessment made both by the head of the department and students,
• have a documented knowledge of one of the congress languages (preferred English). In the case of foreigners it is required to demonstrate knowledge of the Polish language,
• indicated the University of Economics in Katowice as a basic place of work within the meaning of the provisions of the Law on Higher Education and Science,
• an additional advantage will be: practical experience in budget accounting.
A person employed as a lecturer at the Department of Accountancy at the Faculty of Finance
i Ubezpieczeń will be responsible for the implementation of tasks related to: education of students of the University of Economics in Katowice, cooperation with scientific institutions and business environment entities in the field of achieving the objectives of the Faculty and the University, organizational activity for the Department / Faculty / University and other duties entrusted by superiors.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2019.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract.
Gross basic salary:
(full time of work, basic place of work) - PLN 4,600 (say: four thousand six hundred zlotys).
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice for employment,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the immediate superior,
• statement about the primary / additional job,
• statement on legal capacity, criminal record and use of public rights,
• a statement of consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 29/2019 / W / KR / WFiU"
(the effectiveness of the notification is determined by the date of receipt of the parcel to the University) to the following address:
HR Management Office (1/31 Rector's building)
ul. May 1 50
• personally with an annotation on the documents "Announcement No. 29/2019 / W / KR / WFiU",
to the HR Management Office at the University of Economics in Katowice,
ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice, the Rector's building; def. 1/31, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for submitting documents: from 27/06/2019 to 07/07/2019.
After initial verification of submitted offers, from 18.07 to 24.07.2019, interviews will be held with selected candidates.
The contest will be settled by: July 26, 2019.
If the candidate is interested in taking part in subsequent recruitment processes conducted by the University for the next year, he should include a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including personal data other than those that are required.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Economics in Katowice, with headquarters at ul. May 1, 50, 40- 287
in Katowice, hereinafter referred to as "the administrator".
2. You can read the administrator's RODO  with the appropriate information on the administrator's website and
in the Administrator's Public Information Bulletin.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in a relationship
with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation
on data protection) [Dz.U. EU. L. from 2016. No. 119, item 1, with later MEET.].
EURAXESS offer ID: 416801
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.