ORGANISATION/COMPANYSt. John of God Foundation for Research and Teaching
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/05/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Esplugues de Llobregat / Sant Boi de Llobregat
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE19/05/2019
Sant Joan de Déu Research Foundation is hiring an International Project Manager to join the team of the International Projects Office.
The Project Manager will assist Sant Joan de Déu researchers in securing competitive funds for research and innovation related activities.
This position is focused on both pre-award and post award project management of mainly European Commission calls, ranging from Horizon2020, Third-Health Programme, Erasmus+, EIT-Health, among others, but also including other non- EU sources of funding such as US-NIH.
We are calling for candidates with a background in management/science, although proven expertise in both areas will be considered favorable.
- Pro-active identification, analysis and dissemination of European and International funding opportunities.
- Provide advice on the different funding schemes.
- Identify potential ideas/interests inside the Sant Joan de Déu suitable to be converted in competitive proposals.
- Professional support in the preparation and writing of proposals (definition of project goals, coordination with project partners, preparation of budget, advising on implementation and impact of the project, on ethical and gender issues, among others.
- Identification of networks, actions and initiatives that may represent a strategic opportunity both for the Institution and the for Researcher.
- Attendance to Infodays, partnering and matchmaking events, information sessions, among others.
- In charge of a portfolio of international projects.
- Grant agreement and Consortium agreement negotiation.
- Monitoring legal, financial and administrative issues of post award international projects.
- Budget planning, follow up and financial justification of European projects (H2020, EIT Health, ERASMUS+…).
- Communication with principal investigator and funding institutions/agencies.
- Monitoring relation with auditors (CFS) and follow up of audit process.
Contract duration: 6 months contract to cover a maternal leave with possibilities of a permanent contract
Job status: Full-time position
Hour per week: 37.5
Benefits: be part of a highly motivated team of International Project Managers, inside the Promotion and Management of Research Unit at Fundació Sant Joan de Déu. Working in a dynamic institution in a period of growth that generates opportunities for personal development. The institution has 5 values that are: Hospitality, Respect, Quality, Responsibility and Espirituality. People at the institution is engaged and involved with its mission of improving people's health and welfare by fostering, supporting and coordinating research and innovation.
If interested, please send a letter of interest and the Curriculum vitae indicating the reference 300/19 to the Human Resources department (email@example.com) by May 3, 2019.
Fundació Sant Joan de Déu / Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
Required education level: University degree (preferably in the Health Sciences or Business Administration). PhD will be valuable.
• Experience in European project management.
• Experience in writing and revising project and grant applications.
• Experience managing research projects in the field of health.
• 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Used to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability in managing multiple sub-projects simultaneously.
• Strong organization and time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks effectively and respect deadlines.
• Microsoft Office and Internet navigation proficiency level.
• Availability of occasional travels locally and abroad.
• Collaborative teamwork skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 400598
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.